In this session we will be showing you how to apply design thinking to evaluate and use Kafka in a meaningful way within your organization. We’ll walk through five techniques we use within our own organization grounded in design thinking methodologies to help us tease out user problems and understand what to act on.
Use these best practices to work through question such as:
- How could event stream benefit my organization?
- Where does Kafka sit in my organization?
- What Kafka data is most useful to my consumers?
- How do I split responsibilities between your users and DevOps?
- How does Kafka tie into my existing tech stack?